The Secret Women’s Business Network is all about YOU, which is why we welcome you sharing your expertise with other readers on our blog. If you’ve ever considered the benefits of guest posting and decided you really should be writing for other sites to help raise your profile and traffic, then this blog may be the perfect place to start.
If you have a proposal for a blog post (or series of posts) please contact us using the form below and tell us a little more.
Guest posters will receive a detailed bio at the end of their post (including hyperlinked keywords of choice) and the post will be promoted to the SWBN email list, Twitter followers and Facebook page.
We’re open to all topic ideas but we’d particularly like to feature posts on outsourcing/out tasking, time management, managing an online business, different ways of using Social Media effectively, and creating business processes. Our readers also like “how to” posts, so if you can explain a concept or process simply in a post (or want to make a video) then we’d love to hear more.
A Few Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest posts should be between 450 – 1000 words (we won’t quibble over a few words in either direction but if it’s obviously over or under written we may approach you to revise, edit or split into 2 posts).
- Please proof read everything you write before you send it, but we understand that mistakes can be overlooked. We reserve the right to correct any glaring spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Please check any facts and figures you might include in an article (especially when using statistics). If something sounds wrong we may check it independently but in most cases we will accept you have done due diligence. Mistakes reflect badly on both you and us.
- Write in your own style, but please refrain from content that deliberately sets out to create linkbait or enrage readers unnecessarily.
- Companies and businesses that are seeking to use the SWBN blog as a way of getting a few cheap links to their website will be turned away. Guest posters do not need to have a business-oriented website of their own in order to be guest posters but they must show an understanding of the site and our members.
- We reserve the right to refuse guest posts based on the website you want us to link to. We will not ruin the reputation of the SWBN by linking to spammy, blacklisted or unsafe sites.
- We do not accept monetary compensation for blog posts in return for publishing (or writing) posts with the specific aim of building backlinks to your site. This is a surefire way to ruin our reputation!
- Guest posters can be male or female (just like our readers).
- We only publish original articles and material. All posts will be run through Copyscape before publishing.